Another day in Paradise

This is a story of a long journy. It has been started long ago and it's still continuing.

So let me start with the first day.

FIRST | DAY ! 

[NOTE ::::: TrY tO rEaD tHiS oNe WiTh BrItIsH aCcEnT]

I woke up today in a weird place! I had no idea where the hell am I. Everything was meaningless.

For a few hours I was trying to focus and remeber the last things before I pass out. But. NOTHING. 

"Where AM I?" I asked my self. No Answer.  I was tied up to a chair . I could feel an old wooden chair with uncomfotable noise. I tryed to get up but I felt pain in my leg. I felt like bleeding maybe. It didn't seem to be alot but it hurt

I wanted to shout and ask for help but with everything I've seen in my life, I knew it wasn't the best approach. 

When you're in a tight situation like this, your brain blocks you from finding even the most simple solutions. Finally I tryed to break the chair. I droped myself to the ground with the f#ckin' chair. I hurt my arm. But the chair was too old to stop me. I broke that sh!t anyway. 

I took off the blindfold  but the room was so dark that I could'nt see a damn thing. 

I had learnt in my life that walking in an unknown place specially when you don't have your most important tool , your eyes , is not the best thing you can do. But I had No Choice

Carefully and slowly Walked ahead to find a wall. The room seem to be boundless. I couldn't get to any wall. I don't know, maybe it was a grand hunted hotel or even a royal palace. Oh here it is. It's wall finally. I touched the wall very carefully. No One Knows What Will Happen IF YOU put YouR fingeR in the WronG SpoT. 

This Dark Room Reminds me a lot of good and bad memories. Like the one from Sandblood island. Amazing adventures with that redhead chick, Quinn Kelly. She was sweet and kind. However after what happend in that summer with me and the ENDLESS, we couldn't see each other again. I wish there was a way that I could get back there but it's impossible. I am dead in that universe. At least I did something good and I know they will never forget about me. none of them. They'll keep my last voice mail. And they will remember every moment that we spend together. * BOOOOOM *  

what was that sound????????  I  was lost in my good memories for a few second. I have to find a way out of here.

I found something like a light swich. I don't know I can trust it or not bot I have to go with my gut. I pushed the button.

Ohhhh Myyyy Gooooddd. what is all this.????

مشخصات

آخرین ارسال ها

آخرین جستجو ها